Saturday, August 15, 2009

Drizzy's making major moves...

..he's releasing So Far Gone in retail stores. Like..this is a huge freeking deal!! well...if people buy it, that is.


"I did this song that no one has ever heard before, ever," he explained. "[It's] a song called 'Fear.' I recorded it when I did So Far Gone — the first verse and half of the second verse I had gotten through. But then I just stopped because it was getting eerie. It was getting where I didn't know if I could [finish it]. And then the other night I had a moment and I finished the song. That's gonna be the last song on the retail [version of] So Far Gone. And the third verse transitions into Thank Me Later. So the last line of the third verse is gonna be the first line on my album." -MTV's Mixtape Daily

--umm, that's tight. lol

would you go buy this?

p.s. I have a question!!! He only mentioned 5 songs, then "Fear." Does that mean it will only have six songs?? I hope not. It should have every single song the mixtape had...duh!! He should have the Outro on there somewhere. (shoutout to Queshville ♥)