My favorite tracks....
3. Pass Me the Dutch Everyone's flow is on point. Why the left hand? Sorry, I'm not hip. lol
5. Fuck the Bullshit Nicki and Drake are great on this.
7. Target Sounds like old school, New Orleans Lil Wayne. Do I have the right track? lol
9. Every Girl I personally think this is one of the best songs of 2009. Straight Like That.
13. Roger That Love Nicki's verse. The song overall has a good concept.
14. Steady Mobbin' Gucci ♥
I didn't like 12. Gooder. And 6. Ms. Parker. Wtf is she? It's vulgar and uninteresting. No offense, but 11. Girl I Got You sounds like straight Nickelodeon rap. I decided 8. Sacrifice is uninteresing after I decided it sounds like some devil music on the lo. lol 10. She is Gone is just disturbing. It reminds me of Eminem dragging his girlfriend in the leaves and slamming her in the trunk of his car on Slim Shady. yikezzz =/
4. Wifebeater is okay. It's just that as soon as I saw the title I thought it was going to be a play on words, like...they're wifebeaters. Meaning they "beat" [sleep with]men's wives, since, sadly, rappers pride themselves on that these days. I think that's more creative then what the song is actually about, though. whatevzzz.
I just wasn't sure about 2. New Shit But Jae Millz's verse was great. I don't know if it's because D.C. just got more than a foot of snow, but this song reminds me of Christmas. lol
I don't know if the circulating track Finale is actually on the CD, but it's legit. It is arguably the best part. It reminds me of the introductions they do for the teams at the NBA All-Star game. hollaaaa!! =) hehe
So...I want to say that I think Lil Wayne is a genius for doing this album, all hip-hop labels should. It's a must to be legit. Young Money is where it's at right now. T-Streetz really intrigues me, I want to see and hear more of him. Nicki Minaj is a significant factor in Young Money, she's going places.