Monday, November 2, 2009

New Lil Wayne...

Yeah, the mixtape monster is back with "No Ceilings." The cover art was designed by hustleGRL, http://www.hustlegrl.com/. Enjoy!

Lil Wayne delivers once again. My favorite right now is "I Gotta Feeling," yes the Black Eyed Peas beat. Download it to get a taste of the rest and let us know if you like it.

get it here: http://www.weareyoungmoney.com

Official Track List
01. Swag Surf
02. Ice Cream
03. D.O.A.
04. Skit (Feat Gudda Gudda)
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (Feat Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From T.V.
09. Throw It In The Bag
10. That’s All I Have (Feat Tyga & Zipp)
11. Skit (Feat Shanell)
12. Wayne On Me
13. I’m Good (Feat Lucci Lou)
14. Poke Her Face (Feat Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Got No Ceilings
17. Skit End
18. No Ceilings (Feat Birdman)
19. Oh Let’s Do It
20. Single
21. Sweet Dreams (Beyonce Feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne

p.s. if you didn't notice, this is the official download with four extra new songs. =D !!